AHEPPP is pleased to offer two types of membership: Institutional Memberships for campus based professionals and Associate Memberships for vendors, consultants, and other professionals.
Institutional Membership Benefits
Institutional Memberships valid one-year from registration and offer access for up to three professionals per college or university. If you're unsure if someone from your institution already belongs to AHEPPP please visit our Current Membership page or email email@example.com.
$275 Institutional Membership (up to three professionals)
$100 Each additional professional
- Member-Only Website Access: Access a library of content and resources on our website including: CAS Standards, Journal Articles, best practices, parent program survey results, association newsletters and many more program resources to help you support parents and families.
- Network of Parent and Family Program Professionals: Hear about the latest job openings and share program ideas, structures and plans through our member-only Facebook group.
- Job Postings: Be the first to hear about new job postings relating to parent and family programming. All members will be notified of postings through our membership email. Do you have a job you would like posted on the Job Listings page? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted within 24 hours.
- Reduced National Conference Registration: Enjoy this benefit of membership to save money and network with amazing professionals from across the country. AHEPPP's National Conferences are not to be missed as they provide a great network of professionals. You're sure to walk away with some amazing ideas to take back to your campus.
- Regular AHEPPP eNewsletter: AHEPPP's eNewsletter provides you with recent news about college parents and families, event and conference alerts, membership highlights including program best practices and many more highlights all to help you provide the best resources for your parent and family community.
- Semi-annual Journal: Produced twice a year, the AHEPPP journal brings you the information and research you need to stay relevant in the field of parent relations. We encourage our members to submit articles.